Hi, we've recently had a player leave due to time-zones and the starting time of the game. The player has been present since the start and the game has been going on for over a month. Although it should be relatively simple to ease you into the game. More details below: If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Roll20 or through my discord:  maskedtwist The Game The adventure will take us through the Lost Mine of Phandelver and parts of Dragon of Icespire Peak. And if the player's wish, then we can continue onward beyond the original scope. Since I know that quite a few have played one or both modules, the adventure will be changed so that you have a fresh experience, but some of the main story beats will be the same, instead expect a more active and reactive world. That way you will receive a far more engaging and fresh story. Some characters will change in appearance and personality, but to say much more will be a spoiler. Thus far, the party has heavily strayed from the original scope of the adventure. Provoking nearby orcs, and repelling a siege of Phandalin. The party has also taken a more governing role within the village and sided with the Lord's Alliance. The game itself will take 5 player from level 1-6/7.  My GM-ing Style I pride myself in being able to make the world feel alive, mainly through player interaction and consequences. The immersion is also reflected in the background I choose to represent and a large variety of background music I have collected and sorted. Combine this with the occasional custom art piece made by yours truly. In fact if you are interested in how the art looks the thumbnail above is one of my works. As for the game itself. I tend to be fairly lenient when it comes to players, especially when it comes to flavour. But I my game is usually on the more challenging side. As I enjoy using terrain and enemy tactics against players (within reason). Before you raise the red flag, these situations are usually foreshadowed and/or make sense. I do not enjoy seeing the players loose, I simply like to challenge them and reward creative solutions. Exploration is another key part of the game that I often treat as a navigational puzzle. Allowing you to come up with many solutions to basic problems, that sometimes may lead to complications. As for roleplay. I like to define characters, and put on a voice for them. I relay information from their point of view, although I will break character to clarify things and summarize when needed. Character will also be helpful if befriended, but will never do the character's quest for them. The spotlight is on the party, and it is up to you to shine brightest. Final note: This should go without saying, but I will NOT be be discriminating people based on their gender and beliefs. I simply ask that you give the same curtesy to others and embrace the cooperative nature of the game. Homebrew is allowed, but needs to be approved first. And I will try to work with what you provide me for your character, so that you may experience a side story that is focused around the character you play. But I think it's best if you see it for yourself, hence why I am granting the FIRST SESSION FREE OF CHRAGE. In case you somehow missed it mentioned above. DETAILS Just to wrap some things up: Payment will be via Paypal. If you do not like the game and want to drop out, you will be refunded for the last session. If you pay for bulk sessions up to 4 at a time, I will only charge you when you attend. (I keep track so if you are unsure if a session is paid for you can freely ask.) REQUIREMENTS Discord account Good microphone Above the age of 18 Cooperative attitude