Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&d5e][Paid] [weekly] [Beginner-Friendly] [ 1st Level New Campaign!] [Free Session 0] Heroes And Heathens Presents: Curse of Strahd Reloaded Mondays 11am-3pm EST

Join Our Weekly Curse of Strahd Adventure! Greetings, brave souls and would-be heroes! Are you ready to journey into the dark and foreboding lands of Barovia? Join me, Berrey Matlock, a seasoned gamer and the esteemed leader of the Heroes And Heathens Gaming Community, for a thrilling weekly odyssey through the cursed realm of Strahd!   Schedule: Every Monday, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST In this ongoing campaign, you'll navigate the mist-shrouded streets of Barovia, confronting ancient horrors, unraveling sinister plots, and challenging Count Strahd von Zarovich's tyrannical rule. Will you rise to the challenge and liberate the land from its shadowy oppressor?   Investment: Your Session Zero is absolutely free! Subsequent sessions are available for just $15 USD each via StartPlaying. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.   What Awaits You: Gothic Atmosphere: Immerse yourself in a world of brooding castles, haunted forests, and supernatural intrigue. Terrifying Encounters: In thrilling battles for survival, players face off against vampires, werewolves, and other creatures of the night. Moral Dilemmas: Navigate a web of moral ambiguity and dark secrets as you uncover the truth behind Barovia's curse. Weekly Gatherings: Join a close-knit community of adventurers united by a shared passion for epic storytelling and dark fantasy.   Join the Adventure:   Ready to embark on this harrowing journey? You can find our Roll20 LFG game here and our StartPlaying game link here   Contact Me:   To secure your place in this epic quest, simply reply to this thread or send me a private message. You can also contact me on Discord at darkmanes1981. Brave the darkness, defy the vampire lord, and become the heroes Barovia so desperately needs. Join us, and together, let us vanquish the curse of Strahd once and for all!  Ready to embark on this harrowing journey? Contact me today to secure your place in this epic quest.
The Gates to Barovia await