Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG DM Help

Hi all, I am looking for a way to get a group of me and my friends started with Roll20.  We are a group of four friends (we are in our 50s) who’ve been playing together off and on for the last 35 years.  We have only played together as a group in person. We have tried to use fantasy grounds and is not gone well.  We just get hung up on the programs too much. What we are looking for is for an experienced DM to run us through a few sessions.  The first session would be just acting as a DM with us as players so we get the feel of it as players and the program aspects and online play.  After that, then we would like a second session as the experience DM helps one of our players be the DM. Basically acting as a mentor to our DM through a session. We are looking at using voice (discord) for this and DnD 5e rules. In summary, we are looking for someone, with experience, to guide us through two sessions and help us to do this online.  We are looking for guidance in all aspects to character creation to a played session. We would like to do the first session August 7 at 7 PM CDT. If you can help us or know somebody else or another way of doing this to get us started, I would love any information. We don’t mind paying somebody but we’re more interested in finding a teacher/mentor type to help get us started than a simple paid game experience.
Hello Hello! I'd love to work with you! Please reach out to me through my dms and lets chat!