I have been opting in to using the Beta features on my games for a while now, one of the main annoyances I have is that the "opt in" function is stored in your browser cache rather than as part of the game itself. This also applies to a number of other settings and similar choices Roll20 has made. For security reasons I run things so my browser cache is frequently deleted, basically every time it closes, which means anytime I go to load Roll20 I have to click that option and reload the table. I think this sort of choice should be moved over to the settings for a game itself, or perhaps tied to your account to expedite the choice, store the choice on the server side rather than client. I run four different games and having to click that setting for each game, every time is annoying.