This is a two-fold issue: I want an item modifier in the same vein of what the Headband of Intellect has of " abilityscore:n " where instead of setting a characters ability score to a certain value, I can subtract or add by a certain value like "Charisma:-4" or "Dexterity:+2". Second, the item modifier that enables the Headband of Intellect doesn't allow you to set character ability scores to values that are lower than their base. If I have a character with a 20 in Intelligence, I can't set their intelligence back to 19 with " Intelligence:19 " if they attune to the Headband of Intellect. It currently only allows for ability score increases. Specifically, I want to be able to create cursed magic items for my players that rely on the feature of changing their ability scores. Currently, I couldn't do that without just changing the number manually and having to record their original stats elsewhere.