Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Anyone up for Marvel Multiverse?

I'd like to play the game. I am a forever GM and never get the chance to play. I would like to find a GM and at least three more players. Even if you know nothing of the game, I am willing to teach, including a GM. The game is very simple. I figure we can get together, have a chat about who would GM the game, make characters and roll some dice. Roll20's Marvel Multiverse RPG support is top notch, and I own all the materials that are available at this moment. Discord info: eiric.e.padraig Thanks for your consideration.
Sure. Im always willing to try something new. Plus campaigns are dry now that Westmarch and Sandbox servers have infested the site
That's one. And thanks for being the first! Are you familiar with the game at all already?
Hello! I would love to join in but I don't know much about dnd, let alone a Marvel version but I badly want to get into it, been looking for a while and haven't found a group I could join. But seen this and thought it was pretty interesting, if you are willing to work with my learning brain of tabletop games like this I would love to join in as a player.  Discord:  editorphoenix
I would love to join this. I had gotten the small rulebook a year ago but have never played as all my friends didnt want to.  Discord: L0rdMagnus
I'm super excited for this, if you still have a spot open! I don't have any experience with Marvel Multiverse, but I'm always down to learn! Discord: Kratez
UPDATE - we have started a server on Discord and this coming Tuesday the 3rd, we'll begin to discuss how we are going to set things up. This is a very ambitious project and we will need all the help in the world. If you are interested, please let us know! Many thanks!
I'd say I'm rather curious about this. I might be interested in playing! Discord: DrkKaiser
I might be interested in playing. Feel free to hit me up if you've got room for another. Discord: Arkham51.
Still need two players on this! If you are interested, find me here: Discord info: eiric.e.padraig
Just sent you Discord req. Myself and another are totally interested!
We are now looking for some folks from across the pond for a 1000-1400 MST game. Same game theory.
We still need more players. 1000-1400 MST, Wednesdays.
I'm interested in the game. Never played the game but I love the super genre and would love to try it out. Discord: michaelt0770
Im looking for a group for this game my discord is texasgrizzly