Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mothership character sheet discrepancy

I am running a mothership game and the physical sheet i got in the PHB is different from the ones used on roll20. is there a reason?
The roll20 character sheets appear to only be 1st edition sheets. If you got the box, that's 2e (or at least I don't think there was a 1e box).
Yes, the only sheets on Roll20 are 0e (the newest edition is 1e), and all other Mothership content has been removed other than third party token sets and maps. I can't speak for the publisher, but they do seem to put a LOT of time and effort into physical presentation which doesn't translate to VTT, so I'd imagine they don't find it worth the effort. I'm seriously considering going Pro with my subscription since I find most of the existing character sheets very lacking but I still love the platform.