Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D5E] [D&D2024] [PAID] Wednesdays Beyond the Witchlight - 2PM ET [WEEKLY]

Edited 1727910643
Greetings adventurers! I'll be running Wild Beyond the Witchlight on Wednesday afternoons for 4-6 players. This adventure is for those who enjoy exploration and role playing in a fantastical world where one must be careful of who they interact with and what they may agree to in the process... The Domain of Delight Prismeer has been shattered and ruler is nowhere to be found. All encounters can be resolved without combat. The Wild Beyond the Witchlight is designed to take player characters from level 1 to level 8 in the first 5th Edition adventure set in the Feywild Players will have access to my compendium for characters and will need Discord for voice chat and optional video chat. &nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20/person/session via PayPal or CashApp at the start of each game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. About me: I only run game systems that I am super familiar with and that I feel like I can put my own fun spin on while also molding toward player intent and backstory. I also own tons of character content on roll20 that I share with players, and use syrinscape and character voices for sounds and ambience in the game to make it more immersive. The small fee helps me maintain subscriptions and purchase other new content that will also be shared with players for the duration of the adventures, as well as reflecting the time and attention off-screen that goes into tailoring aspects of the adventure to your characters and the experience level I bring with almost 3 decades of tabletop gaming under my belt. My first D&amp;D purchase was the Planescape campaign setting in the mid-90's which is still my favorite campaign setting of all time. I can also be found guest lecturing at Pratt Institute in NYC on Game Theory and running games and panels at Comic Con, Gen Con, PAX, etc… as well as debuting soon as a GM on a podcast with some well-known podcasters that I cannot specify yet. 
 My DM style is very improv based and open to the rule-of-cool. I am always happiest when my players want to negotiate to do something awesome rather than just read abilities off the page. I'd rather you tell me what your character wants to do and I will work out how to make that happen within the rules. 
 Before the pandemic I was running games for new and veteran players alike including Adventurers League content at local game stores, so have spent a lot of time navigating new groups and finding ways to make everyone comfortable and feel included in the scope of any game session. In session zero and/or discord before the game we will discuss personal boundaries and safety tools, and I always strive to keep my fantasy worlds a better place than the real world can be, and people of all walks of life should feel safe at my table. My number one rule house rule is always "Be excellent to each other" <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/410291/wednesdays-beyond-the-witchlight" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/410291/wednesdays-beyond-the-witchlight</a>
We've got 3 players, so room for two more! There is a fighter currently, the others are still working out ideas!