Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Tokens Settings Changing Between Maps (Jumpgate & New Character Sheets)

Hello! I'm running a One D&D campaign with the new character sheets and Jumpgate, and for some player tokens, the settings of said token won't stay between maps. This is most noticeable for their HP (I was using their third [the red] bar which seems to be the problem) which appears or disappears when moved to different maps, even if they are directly copied. Hoping this is fixed soon!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Robert! Do you see the same behavior on your end, or is the display inconsistent between users? i.e., if Player One sees a different HP total on the new page, do you also see that new total, or the old one?
I believe that the behavior is consistent between all players. At least as the DM, it definitely changes on my end.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That fact that the behavior is inconsistent even when copied is not a good sign. The Beacon sheet has a lot of issues adapting to the traditional (or even Jumpgate) engine. Token linking is one of them. Until recently, it wasn't even possible to link to begin with. Also, mathematical adjusmtents (entering "-3" to reduce the current value by 3) does not work either. Eventually they will, I assume. Until then, my advice is to file a  Help Center Request , and keep this high on their fixit list.