Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Infinite Staircase tries to open 2024 sheet for creatures

I just purchased the module Quests from the Infinite Staircase. When I added it to my game, it seems to work OK; however, if I try to open one of the creature character sheets, it comes up with the 2024 character sheet asking me to "Build A New Character". I was planning to use the module this weekend.

Edited 1728065757
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi James R.,  It sounds like you have selected the D&D 5e (2024) character sheet as the primary sheet for your game.  Here is what I suggest:  1) Create a Jumpgate game 2) Make D&D 5e (2014) the character sheet.  3) Enter the game 4) Go to My Settings tab, enable the D&D 5e (2024) sheet as a second sheet.  The monsters should load on the 2014 sheets and have full functionality while players can use either 2014 or 2024 sheets in the game.  Note: if you have done the above already then please go to the My Settings tab and make sure you are not defaulting to the 2024 sheet for new characters.
That fixed it! Thanks!