Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFPs (3 slot left/New player friendly) - D&D 5e - PAID €10 - Weekly - Thursday 22pm GMT+1 - Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Hello everyone, I'm putting up a brand new "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist" campaign and we'll be having our session 0 once at least a number of four players have join the ranks of our campaign (5 players max/2 enlisted). Braving the streets of Waterdeep is no small task but I'm eager to tell a story with YOU, new adventurers, who will bring your skills to face the secrets and plots that reside in such a unique place. Join a party with your own personal motivations or simply step forward to uncover the secrets that lie beneath the mask of the City of Splendors. This campaign will be weekly and it should run for a good 4 to 6 months, depending on group dynamics and number of sessions played and eventually, if the group agrees upon, we can later delve into the Undermountain, exploring "Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage". If the schedule is right for you and you're craving for a consistent weekly session just send me a PM for more information or read the game description in the link below: &nbsp;&nbsp; - <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/403856/waterdeep-dragon-heist-thursday-weekly-session-22pm-gmt-plus-1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/403856/waterdeep-dragon-heist-thursday-weekly-session-22pm-gmt-plus-1</a> Roll20's required payment disclaimer: "This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of €10 per session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Happy rolls and talk to you soon, Nuno
A brand new campaign waiting for adventurers to come and embark on a great starting story for 5th edition D&amp;D! :)
Start off your adventure in this urban environment and begin your legend today!! ;)