Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DND 5e 2014 - Charactermancer misses out starting Class Equipment

This has been reported to me by several players and I verified it as well yesterday. When creating a new level 1 character (old 5e character sheets, not Jumpgate) using the charactermancer, class equipment such as leather armor, longbow etc. was not being added to the character equipment list. I think that anytime a player had to choose, e.g. from a martial weapon -- this was being added correctly. However, any equipment that is based on e.g. choosing Ranger and that is not a choice e.g. leather armor -- this was not being added and had to be manually dragged to the character sheet.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Volo,  Since this seems to be a bug report rather than a request for community help I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center . 
Have a look here .
Volo said: I am Volo You, sir, are an imposter.
Thanks both. Great sleuthing, Hojou! Reassuring to see it is a bug!
Hey there, Just confirming I also am seeing all my characters begin without their starting equipment.