Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to Roll20, looking to pay DM for 1 off game session

Hello,  I hope this is the correct place to post a request like this.  I am a first time poster and first time user of Roll20. What I am looking for is a DM who is interested in a paid gig running a D&D one shot adventure for a group of 3 players. My group does a "holiday game day" every year on a Saturday either near the end of December or early January.  We usually do an online co-op game, but this year I thought it would be awesome to try something new and see if anyone can run a day long (6-8 hour) one shot adventure for us.  Everyone has PnP D&D experience ranging from newbie to experience player.  What we don't have is any experience with using the Roll20 interface. My thought was to make the holiday game day run smoother it would be a good idea to have a short session, maybe 2 hours, a week or so before the planned game day to meet each other and to run a small combat to get used to the Roll20 interface. I do not know how hiring a DM on this site works.  Please let me know if this is the wrong way to go about accomplishing my goal.  Thanks very much for you input, I am really hoping we can find someone who is interested in 8 - 10 hours (prep session + holiday game day) paid DM work.
Hey there! I'm happy to help. DM me here or Discord (shadowedechoes) and we can discuss all the details about what you are looking for and how to make it happen.
Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'll be your Huckleberry....hmu. I've constanting been DMing at least one group ever since I started in 1993 and have been at it here on Roll20 for over 7 years now. I've written a handful of best selling DMSGUILD adventures and even just recently dropped a Shadowrun adventure over at drivethru. 
I should have updated this post after I came to an agreement with a DM.  I apologize to anyone sending messages or making posts today.  EldritchEchoes and I came to an agreement yesterday.  I am greatly looking forward to our gaming session later on this year.  Thanks to everyone else.  The community here has been very welcoming and friendly.