Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Importing Your Own Music and SFX

I've been DM'ing forever and have accumulated some nice music and sound effects. Why doesn't the jukebox open a file browser so I can put into my campaign the audio files that I need?

Edited 1411786918
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Upload them into Soundcloud. However, you cannot use copyright material you don't own the rights to.
if I do that, wouldn't all my random stuff be visible and usable by the general public, or is there some way to keep them private just for use with roll20 ?
Gauss
Forum Champion
It would all be visible and usable. Right now Roll20 can only access Soundcloud's public music (cannot grab music from your private music).
Soooooooo......who do we contact in the development team to add that functionality, or just add some way to play local stored audio clips in the jukebox so that the players can hear it?
Gauss
Forum Champion
You post suggestions here in the suggestion forum which the Devs read.