Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot import characters to games (DND 5e)

Edited 1729505767
I cannot import my characters to games other people created. It does not matter if the game was changed to jumpgate or not, or if my character is a 2014 or 2024 sheet. I only get this error messege: " There was an unexpected error while moving your character" Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem 1 Description of setup Opera + Firefox most recent Version Browser Addons/Extensions: none Operating System: Windows Bug Triage Results Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to  Reporting a bug : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please provide the following information: Detailed description of the issue:  I cannot import my characters to games other people created. It does not matter if the game was changed to jumpgate or not, or if my character is a 2014 or 2024 sheet. I only get this error messege: " There was an unexpected error while moving your character" Results from steps 1-3: nothing Step by step reproduction instructions: trying to import a character to a game Your computer settings Web browser name and version: Firefox Operating system: Windows 11 If javascript is enabled: yes If hardware acceleration is enabled: yes List of any browser addons/extensions enabled: none Console log from the moment you accessed the page through when the issue was encountered:  Move Character: TypeError: e is undefined For information or help on gathering console logs, please check our guides included below: Submitting a console log in Firefox Submitting a console log in Chrome Supplemental  Information The old cahracter vault works fine.
Can confirm. I can move characters into MY games but not others…
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Eisenbrei,  It seems you are trying to file a bug report with the Roll20 staff. If that is the case the best method for doing that is via the Help Center  as this forum is mostly for community help. 
Gauss said: Hi Eisenbrei,  It seems you are trying to file a bug report with the Roll20 staff. If that is the case the best method for doing that is via the Help Center  as this forum is mostly for community help.  Maybe, but i would like to know how many people have the same problem and if anyone found a solution.