Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer not working for Paladin or Barbarian

So the charactermancer isn't working for two of the characters in my game, the Paladin and the Barbarian. I have done everything that has been mentioned in other topics but nothing is working. All I get is the screen where you input health, but it will not give the class for those two making it impossible to continue. I can easily leave the charactermancer so it isn't frozen, but I can't use it. For the ranger character it shows up like so:

Edited 1729606037
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Kitsake! Has the game they are in had its sharing permissions changed? I.e. has the owner of the game removed any previously available compendium sources? It might be looking for something that is no longer there. If that's not the case, then your best bet is a  Help Center Request .
Hi Kitsake, I had the same/similar issue - but a restart of browser fixed it.  I'd also restart computer if that does not work.  A lot of things fail randomly but are fixed by restart, so I can only figure that there are memory issues/leaks.
keithcurtis said: Hi Kitsake! Has the game they are in had its sharing permissions changed? I.e. has the owner of the game removed any previously available compendium sources? It might be looking for something that is no longer there. If that's not the case, then your best bet is a  Help Center Request . I am the owner of the game. I am currently contacting the Help Center Request but wanted to check if anyone had any ideas on here.