Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is Live on Roll20!

Hi everyone! We're happy to announce that a highly-requested feature, Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), is now available on Roll20! With 2FA, your account is more secure than ever, giving you peace of mind as you dive into your next campaign. Our latest blog walks you through setting up 2FA, talks about some of the perks of enhanced security, and dives into the developer thought process that went into implementing new measures. Check it out, and let us know if you run into any trouble enabling the feature your account. 
Fantastic update! I just went through the setup steps and it worked like a charm. I logged out and back in again and can confirm it did ask me for the google authenticator code.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I’ve also enabled it, after seeing the announcement on RPGnet first, and it’s working A-OK for me.  Huzzah! 
Finally! It's about time for an announcement like this! Just enabled it and it works well so far...
I say this as someone that bugged about this for years by now: Thank you . Honestly. This is what I've wanted above any other system or QOL stuff. I've already enabled it, and I can feel some relief over it. Some people have had accounts with a lot of marketplace stuff that ran the risk of being stolen. We really appreciate this.