(This adventure has just begun it will go from lvl 5-20 we hope) A swashbuckling adventure in the merchant kingdom of the Sinad the party has been marked by portents of doom and must try to escape. In this adventure in the skys and sea's the part is more about the sinad taking on tasks for the merchant princes working with and against them. Religion:  Does not use gods (to a certain degree players can make there own concepts to worship in this setting) Time period:  A mix of 14th-18th century tech (this is limited but expect more tech than some fantasy settings) Magic:  High magic setting similar to eberron This adventure will feature swashbuckling and faction play. Click to link to Go to the game or message me here or on my account Rules - First session is half-price (7.5$) - Half-way through the session there will be a 10-15min break (not included in the initial session length) - PG 13 sexual content (meaning pretty much none) - Victim Based PVP/Stealing (Read More in "Other Rules & About me") - Standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) or 27 point buy. - Characters Start at 5th level Me as a DM: - Respectful of rules, but still lean towards Rule of Cool - Voice acting, with clear audio - Swift response time to questions and complaints - On time for every session - To deliver a comfortable and fun time for all who participate - I mostly roll in the open, there will be times where i feel like rolling in private would be better. - I will never fudge rolls to hinder the party, and I will never create unwinnable encounters Why pay to play? A lot of games have the issue of having flaky DM's and players, meaning that either players just drop out whenever for whatever reason and DM's just stop running the game. And it's common knowledge that when people put money on the line they tend to take things more seriously. I have been running professional games now for over 11,000hrs, It has been 2 years now that I have run the game as a job. With well over 40 players combined in my games you will join a community of other players. Payment and Refund Policy My standard rate is 15$/Session per person for a 3h game. If it so happens that the players would like to extend the duration of the sessions by an hour, I would charge an extra 2.5$ per person Refunds for sessions will occur for the following reasons: - Session zero and Character creation are free. - You are expected to pay for the game regardless of if you are absent or not. - After every 12 session you get 1 an absence without having to pay. - If there are technical issues with Roll20 that cause the game to be cancelled. - If the DM is forced to cancel a session for any reason. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15.00 per session via PayPal for each weekly game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.