" In the bustling, enigmatic city of Waterdeep, a hidden treasure worth a king's ransom has sparked a fierce competition among cunning factions and ambitious adventurers. As secrets unravel and alliances shift, you must navigate a web of intrigue, deception, and danger in your quest for glory. Will you emerge victorious and claim the treasure, or become just another casualty in the city's ruthless game of power? " My name is Omar and I am an experienced DM looking for 4-6 players for a "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist" game Lv.1- Lv.5 and plan to extend into "Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage" Lv.5-Lv.20. It'll be recurring on Mondays from 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST with a 10 to 15 minute break in the middle of sessions. I'll be looking for players to fill the spots that mesh well together and hope to do so in a timely manner. I have over 9800+ hours on Roll20 and have put a lot more extra work into making sure all the NPCs and items have proper handouts and worked on making the games run as smoothly as possible. Now this is a play-to-play game at the price of $10.00 per session per player Via Paypal. Note: Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Those payments allow me to put a lot more back into the games to make them better - from supplements and maps to enhance the gaming experience. For new players who have not played in a game with me, I offer the first game free so they can experience my DMing style, and if at the end of the session, you'd like to continue, we can continue with the game! If not, and we don't mesh well you're always able to drop out from the game. If you have any questions just leave a comment on the thread or send me a private message and I can add you on Discord! I try to be as approachable as possible so we can create lasting memories and friendships! I am a river to my people! Link to the listing! &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/411869/waterdeep-dragon-heist-monday-pm" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/411869/waterdeep-dragon-heist-monday-pm</a>