Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Task bar style area

It would be super handy if you could minimize windows task bar, or OS X dock style, into an area in the lower right or going up the right side alongside the chat window. These could be character sheets and journal entries. sort of a quick reference of the stuff you know you will need often for that session.
Gauss
Forum Champion
If you double click on the top of handouts and journals (character sheets) it will minimize. You can then relocate the minimized window to some portion of the map.
Well, I'll be! Nifty! Thanks! I would like to change my suggestion to be that there should be a button or some indication this is possible :-D