Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Last Active Indication

I think it would be useful to all members to add a "last active" tab to the members. If I click on player "Bob's" profile and there is an information tab that would indicate " last active?, example choices: (today, this week, this month,over a month )
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Interesting suggestion but why would there be a need for it?
@ Pat: As for as my interest if I'm searching for games or players and click on their profile, I could see if they are recently active. Currently in my searching for games, I've seen where there are some that have no recent postings but the "looking for group" is still up and active; does Roll20 remove inactive "looking for group" notices after a certain time? To me, it would be easier for me to click on a player and see "last active today", or "last active over a month" and then I'll know to just move on in my searching.
+1 if its for the player listing thingy.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Tony T. said: @ Pat: As for as my interest if I'm searching for games or players and click on their profile, I could see if they are recently active. Currently in my searching for games, I've seen where there are some that have no recent postings but the "looking for group" is still up and active; does Roll20 remove inactive "looking for group" notices after a certain time? To me, it would be easier for me to click on a player and see "last active today", or "last active over a month" and then I'll know to just move on in my searching. Oh ok, I understand now. It would be nice to know. Roll20 doesn't remove the inactive games off the search but there has been talk about it a while ago.
Thanks, hopefully the Devs. will see this or get notified, definitely would be beneficial I think.

Edited 1412385039
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The Devs and mods read this forum but they just don't respond very often. This forum is for us, community wise, to hash out suggestions and ideas. The more discussion tends to indicate this feature is desired by the community in general and not by some people specifically. It boils down to that having a lot of people discussing that specific feature might get that feature put in queue for the next update. + don't mean much even though everyone thinks it does. I personally think if a person is going to post a "+" then they need to add a bit about why they feel that way.
+1 I could see this being useful when it comes to inactive players in an already-established group.
that's a good point too Jacob.