Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Suggestion: Zoom option when Choosing a card from the deck.

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
When using the choose card option with decks, I think it would be beneficial to either have the displayed cards tied to the "Deck Size" slider or have a separate "in-window" Zoom/slider option. Regular playing cards are easy enough to view, but I find that other types of custom decks are difficult to discern when using higher screen resolutions. As a personal workaround, I use a Chrome extension called HoverZoom that expands\zooms images when you roll over them with your cursor. Anyone else feel roll20 decks could use an optional "Zoom" feature for choosing cards?

Edited 1412455254
Gauss
Forum Champion
There is already a zoom feature for choosing cards. If you click on the card in the choose window you will see an expanded version.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There is already a zoom feature for choosing cards. If you click on the card in the choose window you will see an expanded version. That's just it, which card should you choose if you can't read it to begin with? It would be nice if the cards could be made bigger as to make the selection of a card easier. Obviously if you are only looking at the backs of cards, the size makes no difference, however if you are choosing a card based on it's "specifics" cards that are too small to read makes this great feature nearly pointless.
Gauss
Forum Champion
So what you are asking for is not a zoom feature but a larger display of the cards in the choose window?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Either it could be tied to the Deck Size slider option already found under "My Settings" or, give the choose window it's own Zoom slider option. If you just went with a larger display of the cards, users with lower screen resolutions might complain they no longer see as many cards in the window...