Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Quick Reference Tooltip

Really loving GMing in Roll20, but had a thought based on some other VTTs I've used. While I know we can always store information in the "bars" available on each token, it would be really nice to have a little more available "at a glance." I was wondering if it would be possible to have a quick reference window pop up showing more of the character's attributes when you hover over the character for a second. See Maptool for an example. Basically, when defining character attributes on a character, you could have a "show in quick reference" checkbox next to each, and the attributes checked there could show up if you hovered over that character for a moment or two. That way you wouldn't have to open the character entry and look through the sometimes lengthy full attributes list if you needed to reference a value. For instance, in a 13th Age game, I might check things like monster type, AC, PD, MD, and HP per Mook. Like the bars and such, you could set these to be viewable by all or only by the controlling player.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is one of the few features I miss from Gametable/OSU-GT, being able to set notes on a token that would appear on mouseover. Adding this to Roll20 would make this GM/player very happy!