Perks for Your Mentor Subscription Access the Dev Server (New experimental features) Access the Mentor-Only Forums (Direct access to the Dev Team for feedback) Need Help? (Email-based support directly from the Dev Team) Roll20 Podcasts Mobile Support and Dynamic Lighting enabled for your campaigns (and your players) Roll20 API enabled for your games Thanks for your support of Roll20 -- you're awesome! That mobile support thing above? Means the players and GM can access the game and such on a tablet (or I guess a large enough phone...) Neat!! :) The API means we can import our weird dice so that they show up right in our game, and I believe I found the dice roller (provided by the good folks at this site) that we'll need. Very cool stuff! By having the roller on the site, it means 1. you don't need to spend $15 on a local copy of the dice and 2. you don't have to video yourself rolling them or 3. you don't need the $5 app to get the dice or 4. find a free one. :) The dice are really cool, have very unique effects, are generally considered total awesomesauce. So..there's that. :)