Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF one GM for Dark Heresy Second edition - European times

Hello there! Myself and a group of fellow players are looking for a gamemaster for Dark Heresy Second Edition! All of us have previously played Warhammer 40k games like Black Crusade and Rogue Trader, therefore we are familiar with the general system. We would like to aim for something not uber-serious, but not random and dumb either. The current goal is to play every Monday evening or Thursday evening from 20:00 CEST(Amsterdam) (Europeans are more favorable, because scheduleing is way easier) We do have some general guidelines; You must be reliable, show up to games and give plenty of notice if you can't play. (can't play without a GM.) You should be considerate to your fellow players, this isn't a one man show. We are here to have fun, its not about "winning". You must be reasonably active on the game's forum between sessions. Just checking your notifications regularly or gain a email notification is good too. You must speak english and be over 18. You must own a microphone and be willing to use it. Preferably be a pretty chilled out person, someone who doesn't argue about small details or get confrontational easily. If you wish to go by RAW that is fine. If this sounds like something you are interested in, feel free to head over to our LFG listing ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/547407/da" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/547407/da</a>... ). You'll need to post your Timezone, whether or not you have a Microphone and maybe just a little bit about yourself (otherwise I'll assume you didn't read the thread).
Hey all, I am one of the fellow players (alongside Mirthless, TrippleZero and Lewis). We are a nice bunch of guys and still looking for a DM/GM/whatever title to purge some heretics with! If you are interested please let us know. If you wish to chat to the group for a while to see if its a fit feel free to add me on skype (cgaillard3) Thank you :)