Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Specific Macro Bars

I think I saw this after I installed a API script (Pathfinder Statblock Parser). When I clicked on a token, that was linked to a character sheet, a semi transparent block of macro buttons appeared. Is there a way to do this without a script?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
On the Attributes & Abilities tab, you can mark any of the character's Abilities as a token action. The token action abilities will only appear (on the top of the VTT) when a token linked to that character is selected. Additionally, macros can also be marked as token actions. Token action macros will appear when any token is selected.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
(Note that there is a bug with the macros as token actions involving the sort order when they are present.)