So I have a condition in combat master called "Light" that I use to track how long my players have left on their light source while exploring. I have a separate macro with a drop down select that I use to set players tokens with the right light levels depending on what they're using (Torch vs hooded lantern vs whatever). That macro uses token-mod. I'm trying to trigger that macro when the light condition is applied, but can't seem to make it work. I've added the macro name to the macro line in the Add API Setup line. No errors or messages of any kind, but the drop down menu does not come up. The macro is as follows: ?{ Light/Vision options: |No Light, !token-mod --set emits_bright_light#off emits_low_light#off |Candle (br5/dim5), !token-mod --set emits_bright_light#on emits_low_light#on bright_light_distance#5 low_light_distance#5 directional_bright_light_total#360 |Dancing Lights (br0/dim40), !token-mod --set emits_bright_light#off emits_low_light#on low_light_distance#40 directional_bright_light_total#360 |Lamp (br15/dim30), !token-mod --set emits_bright_light#on emits_low_light#on bright_light_distance#15 low_light_distance#30 directional_bright_light_total#360 |Torch/Light Cantrip (br20/dim20), !token-mod --set emits_bright_light#on emits_low_light#on bright_light_distance#20 low_light_distance#20 directional_bright_light_total#360 |Hooded Lantern (br30/dim30), !token-mod --set emits_bright_light#on emits_low_light#on bright_light_distance#30 low_light_distance#30 directional_bright_light_total#360 |Bullseye Lantern (br60/dim60), !token-mod --set emits_bright_light#on emits_low_light#on bright_light_distance#60 low_light_distance#60 has_directional_bright_light#on directional_bright_light_total#45 }