I have looked far and wide, but I have not found any sort of AI assistant for Roll20. This has been mentioned many times in many threads here, and there are even signs others have tried to create one. This sort of tool already exists for Foundry (and maybe others), so I figured there might be some interest. I decided to try my hand at it. I hope it is well received, but all feedback is welcome and will be taken graciously. Please be honest. I have made a free 1 , open source, browser extension. You can find it here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/ysobolev/gmtools" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/ysobolev/gmtools</a> . It should be compatible with Chrome and Firefox, but is not in any of the web stores. Consider this an early beta. This means you will need to download and manually install it if you want to try it, but there are instructions in the repo. You will also need an OpenRouter account. This is free to create, but model is use is generally not free 1 . You will also need to install a mod script, hence the [Script] title here. More instructions in the repo. Here are some action shots: Currently, this is optimized for 5e and 5.5e. It mostly &nbsp;supports new and old character sheets, and should hopefully auto-detect which you are using, but it can make mistakes. The main use cases are: Creating new NPCs and their character sheets (from description, stat block, or pasted image). Creating battle maps. Interacting with tokens, maps, and other Roll20 objects. The newer models have some spacial awareness, so you can say things like "move the goblin to the well." For example, my GM has already used this to have the model look at a character sheet of one of the players and generate a worthy opponent. There are some known limitations: The extension uses the chat channel to communicate with the sandbox. Return message may trigger a beep in some cases. I recommend disabling background chat beeps in settings. AI makes mistakes. It can sometimes fix them automatically, but user beware. Some interactions, like using the compendium or loading artwork, rely on undocumented, private Roll20 APIs or JavaScript. They can break at any time. I have tried to avoid this as much as possible, but some uses were unavoidable. If you have general feedback, you can leave it here. If you have specific issues with the model and do not mind sharing your chat, there is a feedback button in the bottom right of the extension side panel. 1. "Free" means I &nbsp;am not charging anything for it. However, AI use is not free in general. This extension requires an OpenRouter account. OpenRouter will charge you for use. They do have free models you can try, however that comes with four very large caveats. The limits are very strict , the free models tend to be of significantly lower quality, no image generation, and providers of free models may use your data to train on. In short, I do not recommend using the free models. In my testing, I found that about $5 is enough to try out most of the features or plan a session, however I recommend depositing around $10.