I am not the author of either of these scripts and I have not asked their permission. I have simply made the changes to make them work on 2024 character sheets (and games). If you don't care about the what/why, you can find both fixed scripts below. MonsterHitDice 2024: here Token-Action-Maker 2024: here For the original authors and their sources, I will credit them here: MonsterHitDice Token-Action-Maker In a nutshell, the old API scripts read a character by hunting through attribute objects with `findObjs()` / `filterObjs()`. The 2024 (Beacon) sheets don't expose attributes that way, the properties have different names and are fetched one at a time via the async `getSheetItem()` (and need an experimental sandbox). MonsterHitDice - swapped its two attribute reads to `await getSheetItem()` and made the roll function async. Token-Action-Maker - same swap for detecting NPCs and listing rows, plus the 2024 action names for the buttons it generates. If you are the author of either and would like me to open an pull request, or to shout at me to take them down and rethink my life choices, you can do either here or via DM. For everyone else, I hope this is helpful.