Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

GM Whisper Only Rolls for NPCs

I'm having an issue where my GM rolls used to be Never Whisper and everyone was able to see all the NPCs' rolls. One day it switched and now I have to manually toggle each NPC to Never Whisper. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9999005/change-all-existing-npcs-to-not-whisper-rolls" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9999005/change-all-existing-npcs-to-not-whisper-rolls</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8453203/turn-off-whisper-rolls-to-gm" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8453203/turn-off-whisper-rolls-to-gm</a> For context, I've already looked at these posts and tried those solutions (going in the default settings outside the game, set to toggle, update default settings within game), but for some reason NPCs will still only whisper rolls to me by default. Is there something I'm missing?
1789979208
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Mook,&nbsp; Which character sheet are you using?&nbsp;
One example at least is the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet. The GM in a game I am in complained about it during a session 3-4 weeks ago.&nbsp;