This galaxy of ours runs on cheap calories. For decades, the Froggoli Corporation has fed the Charted Worlds and beyond with our patented, shelf-stable canned stew. We are a family brand. We are a trusted brand. But maintaining a galactic near-monopoly takes more than just good marketing. Enter C.R.O.A.K. (Corporate Resolution & Operational Asset Kinetics), the specialized QA contractors sent in when standard practices and negotiations fail. This clandestine division handles the ugly business that truly keeps the stew flowing. As a prospective member of this elite band of operatives, your objectives would include: Swift and decisive reallocation of multi-corporate assets Creative problem solving while interfacing with regulatory agencies Deployment to remote, uncharted worlds to harvest megafauna for limited-edition holiday recipes Execution of all operations in timely and cost-efficient manner Pending receipt of your weapons certification or equivalent measure of operational proficiency, we look forward to welcoming you to the Froggoli family. - Hello, and thanks for taking the time to check out this latest homebrew idea set in my ever-expanding SF2e universe! Before I go on, please note that this is a PAID game. You'd be surprised how many people manage to miss that the first time, even in the dedicated paid forum. Player Expectations Don't be That Player™. This can mean a lot of things. I'll lead with Mr. Lonewolf von Edgelord as he seems the most likely to show up, but also included here are Ms. Steals-From-Party and Mx. Can't-Be-Bothered-To-Learn-My-Sheet, among others. Do be inclusive. I strive to run a safe and welcoming game for all who come without hate in their hearts. If it's determined over the course of a session that someone at the table is not safe for contact with a marginalized community, the situation WILL be rectified by the following session. Recognize that you're making a weekly commitment by joining this game. Life happens, but if you're out more than once a month it's not gonna work. Go ahead; add it to the calendar. Respect the tone of the game. This is not the right table for deathly serious characters. While the story could certainly have some hard-hitting moments with player buy-in, this crew will appreciate a good joke that doesn't derail things too hard. Be audible (but only when you mean to be). Please have a decent microphone and know how to manage it. We really don't wanna hear the TV screaming in the background. Also, I prefer Discord for voice as the onboard Roll20 stuff has been less than reliable. Fill out your (Roll20) character sheet. You can use other apps if you like, but I must insist that you also keep the sheet in the Roll20 game current so I can access it in the event of your absence. If it's not on your Roll20 sheet, it doesn't exist. Cool? Cool. Pay (or call off) on time. This is how I pay my bills. Please don't make me badger you for payments. Session fees are due before the week's session starts (unless we have worked something out in advance.) Speaking of payment, here comes the obligatory Roll20 disclaimer: This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 per session via Venmo or PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Finally, please note that no-shows and excessively late call-offs will be billed as usual and due before the following session, because my work as a GM begins well before the session itself. GM Commitments I won't be That GM™. I don't really wanna show up on r/rpghorrorstories, so... Yeah. I'll try to run everything as by-the-book as I can, but there will arise moments when I have to make a call on the fly. I'll be happy to re-evaluate and update the crew on the rules moving forward if someone calls attention to a miscue, but whatever happens in game will stay that way for the sake of not retconning entire sessions. I will be inclusive. As noted above in the player section, I strive to run a safe and welcoming game for all who come without hate in their hearts. If it's determined over the course of a session that someone at the table is not safe for contact with a marginalized community, the situation WILL be rectified by the following session. I will be consistent. Again, life happens, but I'm pretty proud of the literal thousands of sessions I've run over the last 7 years and fully intend to maintain the 90+% attendance standard that got me there. I will be a master of my craft (no pun intended). Roll20 is a robust toolset for gamerunners like me, and I intend to make use of it. We will have dynamically-lit maps and cool API scripts incorporated into our game to make things as seamless as possible. If you think you have what it takes to be an elite C.R.O.A.K. operative, hop to it! Either respond to this Roll20 LFG Post or send me a DM so we can get you all squared away.