I worked out an easy way to restart animated tokens when they are frozen (usually after loading a game). Normally I'd have to copy-paste the token and reset its position, but this method helps you "reload" the image without that. The best part: It doesn't require API. 1) Make a Rollable Table with 3-5 entries, placing the animated image for every image entry. 2) Click the table's Token button and set this multi-sided animated token up however you want (as a character token, or environment animation, etc...). It should maintain all token settings. 3) When you notice that the token's animation is frozen, Right-click the token, open the Multi-sided Menu, and select "Random Side." You may have to do this a couple times, but it should start the animation back up when it loads a different side (80% chance with 5 sides). You can also, use the "Choose Side" slider, but selecting a random side is often faster as long as you made enough sides. I have tried to use TokenMod API to make a "ReAnimate" token action, but so far it has not been successful, though this could just be user error since I am fairly new to the Mod.