This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $100 monthly via Black Dragon Gaming's Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/385962/iron-gods" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/385962/iron-gods</a> Who: Hey y'all! My name is Tommy, I've been playing TTRPGs for the past decade and playing professionally for the last 5 years. TTRPGs are my passion, and thus I've chosen to make it my career!
What: Iron Gods: A First Edition Adventure Path. Bring a sword to a laser fight! Steal lasers and bring them to sword fights! Be an alien! It's gonna be weird
Where: Here on Roll20, and on my Discord Server for voice.
When: Fridays 11 AM to 3 PM central time in the States (or Friday nights in the EU) 3 on, 1 off, so I have some time to prep an AP tailored to your experience. The timeslot is meant to be very accessible to folks in the EU
Why: Because I love TTRPGs enough that I want to share them with the world, and because YOU want an experienced GM who can deliver a great time every time!
How: Payment on Patreon. We meet to discuss expectations and character roll up and then we have a great time together!
I look forward to meeting you!