goatdealer said: AsmadeusVF can i post your code on my youtube site please? I dont know what code, but yes. So as you have been so helpful, is it possible to check it against a criteria and then say it was a success? Could I do this with >13 for example? Sorry for being so cheeky. Well, that one was particularly difficult, but it was also really fun to figure out. This is what I did. First create 2 rollable Tables. (You can use the name you want, I use 0:Check and 1:Check, Just make sure to use 0 and 1 , and Yes, the number should be at the beggining of the table name. ) Each table should contain only 1 item: - The table beginning with 0 should contain Failure - The table beginning with 1 should contain Success or the phrase it will say if it founds the door. &{template:simple} {{r2=[[1t[[[{[[1d20+@{selected|perception_bonus}]],0}> 13 ]]:Check]]]}} {{r1=$[[0]]}} {{rname=Looks for secret doors and it...}} {{mod=$[[2]]}} {{normal=1}} {{charname=@{selected|character_name}}} you can change the DC here Or you can use this version, which asks for the DC every time you run the macro : &{template:simple} {{r2=[[1t[[[{[[1d20+@{selected|perception_bonus}]],0}>?{DC}]]:Check]]]}} {{r1=$[[0]]}} {{rname=Looks for secret doors and it...}} {{mod=$[[2]]}} {{normal=1}} {{charname=@{selected|character_name}}} And finally, you'll get something like this (2014 / 2024)