Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The ever present but badly tracked bag of holding...

Edited 1414414034
Petros is in the process of loading all his mundane crap into the bag of holding (if he's carrying it, it might as well have his rope in it...) - well he's in the middle of hiding on the roof wondering why he didn't bring his bow to dinner while a fight goes on below but before that... My roll20 and play-by-post records of course differ... is there still a potion of gaseous form (with one third sized dose left) around or did that get used up? And if there's other stuff to go in the bag let me know (though petros is going to have to dump some other stuff soon - that useless sword probably). Some items I'm not sure about (did we sell them/id them/burn them?): Carved ivory scroll case Vial of yellow-coloured liquid Ebony writing set inlaid with ivory First two from Golthar's blown up bedroom - with the dragon bed we have to go back for... Last from the spider nest in the library I think.
I think the 1/3 of gaseous form is with Gran right now... Happy to give that to whoever wants/ needs. I suggest we hire a 1st level group of adventurers to undertake the epic bed quest.
The "ebony writing set inlaid with ivory" was sold. You still have the "vial of yellow-coloured liquid" and the "carved ivory scroll case" (unopened).

Edited 1415533834
So, edit this post as items come and go from the Bag of Holding ... Bag of Holding : This appears to be a common cloth sack about 2 feet by 4 feet in size. The bag of holding opens into an extradimensional space, and is able to hold more than should be possible: up to 500 pounds of weight, and up to 70 cubic feet of volume. A bag of holding weighs one-tenth as much as the total of the objects held within. Any object to be stored in a bag of holding must fit through the opening, which has a circumference of 4 feet. Retrieving a specific item from a bag of holding takes a full round during which no movement may be made. Current contents: - Petros' mundane crap (encumbrance = ?) - Vial of yellow coloured liquid (-). - Ebony writing set inlaid with ivory (-).

Edited 1416014759
I have it on petros' character sheet - though somewhere group editable might be better... Current state: Bag of Holding (max 500lb, weighs 1/10th) - current weight (45.1 for 4.51 lb): 7 days Rations (14 lb) Rope, Silk, 50' x2 (4 lb) Tinderbox (1 lb) 6 Flasks of Oil (6 lb) Small ebony box containing magical silver needle and silver thread (? lb) Carved ivory scroll case (? lb) Vial of yellow-coloured liquid (0.1 lb) 1 Large Tent (20lb)