Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The Roll20 family has grown!

Edited 1415379030
Greetings and salutations friends! I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to two new members of the Roll20 team. First, let me introduce myself, my name is Stephanie, but you may see me here as [M]Avacyn . I am happy to announce that I will be your new Community Manager. I hail from the beautiful state of Oregon and am currently living in Southern California. I studied Communications and Rhetoric at Oregon State University and have a background in marketing, finance and print media. I am also the Co-Founder of misscliks.com , a community organization dedicated to uplifting and promoting female role models in geek and gaming culture through live streaming role playing gaming on Twitch. I am extremely excited to work with such a dedicated group and I look forward to growing with this community. Today, I also have the pleasure of introducing you to your new developer, Steve Koontz! Steve is another SoCal resident with a degree in writing from UCSD. He is a loving father, husband and an avid tabletop gamer, bringing us an incredible amount of Roll20 knowledge. As one of our first 6,000 users, he has logged over 800 hours in the interface! Steve boosts a professional background ranging from Hollywood screenwriter to Fortune 500 executive. Steve is passionate about tabletop gaming and technology, making Roll20 a natural fit for this talented developer. Your commitment to this site has greatly contributed to our ability to join the Roll20 family, so thank you and we look forward to our future together. Follow Steve on Twitter @StephanusMorio Follow Stephanie on Twitter @M_Avacyn Happy gaming!
Welcome aboard to you both!
Welcome! Happy to see the team growing.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
One step closer to [role playing] world domination... =D
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Welcome! Thanks for all you do (and are gonna do...)!
Exciting times ahead!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hello, everyone!
Awesome! Glad to see some new faces!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Welcome! We look foreward to the new and exciting burdens we can place on you.
Gold
Forum Champion
Nice to meet the new hires. You guys are going to help Roll20 achieve even more!
I have known Steve for a number of years. He really knows his stuff and is easily the best ST I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.
Congrats!
Welcome aboard, both of you! Looking forward to what you guys can put out now.
Congrats and welcome!
Congrats!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Green things and salivations! Welcome aboard!
I wish you both the best! Roll20 is what tabletop gaming needed and the gods [mods] answered!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Congrats. Can you please slow down the roll20 enhancements. We're getting spoiled.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Vince said: Congrats. Can you please slow down the roll20 enhancements. We're getting spoiled. BITE YOUR TONGUE, SIR!!! =D
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Congrats. Can you please slow down the roll20 enhancements. We're getting spoiled. This man has been certifiably diagnosed with "Opposite Day Syndrome". Don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he's saying.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Congratulations on the new job, both of you, and I hope you'll have long successful years in the Orr Group!