Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Tokens] Re-size Lock/Toggle (be able to restrict Token re-sizing, and remove the bulky re-size nodes from selected Tokens)

Maybe this is mundane, but it bothers me. I dislike that every time I select a token, it get super cluttered by the re-size nodes. Tokens are not big, and unless you've got big 'ole fat squares in your grid, when you select your Token, a lot of it is covered by the re-sizing nodes. I hate it, and I'd like to be able to turn them off. Maybe that's too superficial, sure. But, it bothers me in another way. Every time you go to move a token, you risk accidentally re-sizing it. To which, the default response seems to be "Oh just hit Ctrl+Z" Bah! Just let me turn re-sizing off! I have to custom indicate the size of my tokens. Snap is necessary, because a grid is necessary, and any time you accidentally re-size a token, it defaults back to it's weird stretched out wrong size.
Gold
Forum Champion
Here is another related suggestion, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1242825/token-ha" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1242825/token-ha</a>... You can add your comments there too. If you find the other suggestion looks like a close match, you can subtract your +1 to hide this thread and give your +1 upvote to the other thread instead.
+1 from me, either allowing the re-size nodes to be turned off, or re-sizing them so they don't clutter the small tokens would be great ^_^
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .