Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20: Winter 2014 Apparel

Keep warm this season and show the world how you roll! Our logo is back on Teespring! The Roll20 logo, designed Dylan Todd, is available again just in time for Winter! This campaign features more official apparel, including hooded sweatshirts, plus new men's and women's shirt colors! Click here to pre-order today!
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
What I would like to see is a sticker that I can slap on my computer case or laptop.

Edited 1415847715
Gold
Forum Champion
Sure I'd like the sticker idea and a hoodie, but what I really want is a hot pink d20 Meanwhile the new merch looks good, thanks
Baseball hats , we need baseball hats with the logo! My credit card wants a baseball hat. Actually that is a no-brainer, everybody wears hats, I have had players that wore them through games. I wear them in the winter, (it doesn't get that cold in Philly).
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just ordered a T-Shirt! Perhaps a hoodie to go with it....

Edited 1415894213
Simon S. said: What I would like to see is a sticker that I can slap on my computer case or laptop. Great idea! We can add that to our list of potential options. Thanks Simon!
al e. said: Baseball hats , we need baseball hats with the logo! My credit card wants a baseball hat. Actually that is a no-brainer, everybody wears hats, I have had players that wore them through games. I wear them in the winter, (it doesn't get that cold in Philly). Same here, al e, I'm taking notes for future options! Please continue to post merchandise ideas you'd like to see and big thanks to those who ordered already!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Coffee mug/cup would be nice to have also, especially during the winter months.
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd order a coffee mug. Not big on hats but I can see the appeal. Other ideas ... mouse pad, sticker/decals.
with laser mice, most people eschew mouse pads. mugs are a good idea, i generally don't fire up roll 20 without a bucket of tea close at hand. i have so many sweatshirts, i am overflowing with them myself, but it is a good idea.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If there were Coffee Mugs of Unusual Size (CMoUSs!), I'd get one.. possibly 2...
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
"CmOUSes? I don't think they exist..." ;)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
just came across something interesting, a cleaning cloth for your computer screen with the logo on it. That sounds like something I could use.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Maybe a satchel for your gaming books? Roll20 Bookends? Roll20 Coasters? Roll20 Belt buckle? Roll20 commemorative Zippo? I went to ThinkGeek for ideas, how about one of these rugs in fuchsia?:
Gold
Forum Champion
[M]Avacyn do you think there could ever be a Apparel Achievement created for our Roll20 Profiles ? Note that Achievements on Roll20 have funny little titles & gives you an icon on your profile. The one for buying merch could be something like "Purchased Armor" and the icon would be a little t-shirt shape.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
"Gearing Up"
Gold
Forum Champion
I already bought 2 tshirts the last 2 times Roll20 ran a Teespring. If I could collect a "Geared Up" achievement icon like that, it would be motivation for buying another color shirt in my wardrobe. :)
My t-shirt shrunk pretty badly and am therefore reluctant to get a hoodie. Really like the idea though. Had my t-shirt on when the library did a delivery to my housebound Mom. The delivery person said, "Hey, I'm on roll20 too!" Great way to meet fellow roll20'ers in rl. :)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yeah, American Apparel is real bad about that. I normally where an L, but the 2XL I got at GenCon post wash fits perfect.
Gold said: [M]Avacyn do you think there could ever be a Apparel Achievement created for our Roll20 Profiles ? Note that Achievements on Roll20 have funny little titles & gives you an icon on your profile. The one for buying merch could be something like "Purchased Armor" and the icon would be a little t-shirt shape. That is certainly a fun idea! I'm not sure we will add it, but I like the concept!
Dan J. said: My t-shirt shrunk pretty badly and am therefore reluctant to get a hoodie. Really like the idea though. Had my t-shirt on when the library did a delivery to my housebound Mom. The delivery person said, "Hey, I'm on roll20 too!" Great way to meet fellow roll20'ers in rl. :) Thanks for letting us know Dan. It is important for us to know which brands have these types of issues. To note, our Hoodies are NOT the same brand as the shirts if you do decide to give it a try. :)