Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Release: Skeleton Tokens, Mountains, & Steampunk Fort

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
My late Nov. releases are out. Need skeleton tokens and have an obsessive hatred of using the same one twice? I've got you covered with a set of 80+ unique tokens place some variants. Need a quick encounter in the mountains ? I can do that. Finally for the slow conversion of all fantasy into steampunk fantasy crossovers I offer up a steampunk fortress .
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Updated the mountain set, it was missing most of its full maps. Thanks to the kind gentlemen who pointed that out to me.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Those skeletons are incredible. You do awesome work.
Pat S. said: Those skeletons are incredible. You do awesome work. I agree! Looking forward to seeing more from you! I really like that Steampunk set too!
I am using Gabriel's Tower set ... it is an epic set that is really easy to use in Roll20 and looks incredible. I highly recommend his work! I personally would love to see some "toolkits" where you can construct maps using all of the pieces.