Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Going from supporter to base and back

I'm going to sign up as a supporter, I just have a question. If I decide to go back to being a free user for a while, then go back to being a supporter, will the dynamic lighting and any other stuff I create while I was a supporter still be there, or would it be wiped out? The reason I ask is because I have two members in my group who are in the military and might be deployed overseas (with rather crappy internet connections). Based on past experience, we'd probably just put the campaign on hold until they get back. It's not a big deal, I'm just considering how far ahead to do mapping.
The elements remain but are inaccessible.  So, your work lighting a map will exist, but you won't be able to turn on dynamic lighting to see it.  Or, if your storage space surpasses the free amount, you can still use your account, but you won't be able to add any more art until you've re-subscribed or deleted some assets.
Awesome. Thanks for the reply. 
Knowing this makes supporting seem more appealing.
@Terratani I agree. It reminds me of when I reactivated my old WoW account and *presto* there's all my old guys. I had no idea that would happen.