Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Samsung tab3 unable to login

Unable to log in to roll20 on my samsung tab3 tablet. My phone and computers can log in but when I try my tablet I'm given a "email or password is incorrect, passwords are case sensative. I've changed my password and still can't log in. OS: Linux Android 4.4.2 browser: Chrome 39.0.2171.59 Samsung tab3 8in
Hmm. Have you tried clearing the browser's cache by any chance?
Just tired, no dice...
1416894015

Edited 1416894121
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
David, have a question off the top of my head. Have you gone into chrome on the tablet and set your syncs up to copy your other browsers webpages, passwords, and such? I did that with my tab 2 and it cleared up my login problem from a year or two ago. Not going to say it is going to work but it is something to try. The other question is this is for the forums itself, correct? Unless you are or have a GM that is a supporter or mentor level subscriber, your tablet or phone should not log into campaigns themselves.
Never used the sync between browser feature before. Will look into it. No I don't want to join a game with my tqblet. Just search the looking for grouts as post and read replies in the forums of the campaigns I belong to.
1416896141
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Try the sync between devices to see if that helps and cross your fingers.
Woohoo! Had to rinse and repeat a few times but looks like that might have done it! Just logged on with my tab3! Thanks!
1416979505

Edited 1416979550
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad to hear that. Now remember with your devices synced, anything added or removed on one will ripple across the others as they connect to the internet. You can always disable the syncing if you want them to be independent.