Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

groupe fonction not stand as a groupe when i copy or cut

if i group some element i can move it with out problem. but if i cut than or copy, when i past one of the element select in single in this group and not de groupe(square indicate he is in the groupe). so this element auto align on the grid (and i can take this element and go everywhere i wont the scale of the groupe juste reseize) and the other element don't move you reslect de same groupe anywhere on selection square all element move at once. but now your first element you have click on de group is not at the sameplace is suppose to be
1418444044

Edited 1418444160
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Jonathan. Not sure if I fully understand your problem. Grouping tokens and trying to move them around the map as a group can have some strange issues. I think it has to do with roll20 trying to determine where the center point of the group is. I have seen a group, spiral [E+mouse wheel] off the map. Or move apart while just using the arrow keys. If you deselect the group and only choose one token, you may notice the token will snap to the grid. You can use the [ALT+mouse cursor] or [ALT+arrow keys] to move tokens/images more precisely. This functions similar to right-clicking a token, choosing advanced, Is Drawing, except that it maintains the features of being a token. Hope this helps.
1418491163
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jonatthan, there is a known bug where you are sometimes able to move a member of a group of tokens independently of the group. I'm not sure I understand your conern with copying and pasting groups.
Hey Steve! Is that known bug common? It happens I think 100% of the time for me, so I wasnt sure if that was common or not :(
1418531131
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jake, it is common and shouldn't be happening. It's definatly on our list of bugs to squash.
Ah okay! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I could just fix. thanks for the speedy reply!
so you understand what try to explain and this is a bug
1418661286
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The bug, jonatthan, is that sometimes you'e able to move a token inside a group by itself. Instead of moving the whole group, you move one token and it resizes the group.
yes