Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dungeon Buddies - Two Very Special Buddies

PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
So, first off I'm a good way through the first monsters pack for Dungeon Buddies and I'm hoping to have it finished a little after the Christmas holidays. Here's a taste of what's brewing - Orcs, Goblins, Gnolls, Formians, and a few other monsters should make it into this batch. Recently Dungeon Buddies had a very kind helping hand, so I wanted to acknowledge the thoughtfulness of these two fine gentlemen. When Stephen S . showed me what he and The Aaron had cooked up after looking at the Dungeon Buddies tokens, I was blown away by this incredible use of the API: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1397909/script-d" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1397909/script-d</a>... Simply incredible. And of course, in RPGs, tales of incredible people are what it's all about. So with that in mind I give you two new Dungeon Buddies: Sir Shomo the Explorer "Wielding the legendary pick axe "Groundbreaker" Sir Shomo has travelled the world extensively, exploring the new and exotic and making maps of the places he has seen. Wise men and women search the Marketplace for Shomo's latest discoveries, for therein lies a treasure trove of fascinating discoveries. None can say where his next journey may lead, but it is certain that he will return with tales of the marvellous." The Aaron, Arcane Scriptomancer "While wizards may learn to bend magic to their will, the Scriptomancer alone understands the language of the gods, in which the very building blocks of the world are written. Wielding both his esoteric knowledge and the hammer of the Ay'p Eye, The Aaron reshapes the world at its most fundamental level, producing results that benefit the common man; though their workings may be beyond mortal comprehension."
Wes
Sheet Author
That's Perfectly Awesome!!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Thanks Alan, you're the best!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
OMG. Adorable!!!
Gold
Forum Champion
Awww, cute. So those are based on Stephen S and The Aaron? What a nice honor.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
My wife said it looks just like me. :). (How does she know it's not my evil twin though! (Probably because he's an electrical engineer!)). I love that Alan even captured the eyebrow raise. =D
Hahahaha this is hilarious and I love it so much! :P
You should make this your icon in hangouts - or print out a copy of the face blown up and wear it over your face like a mask.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hehehe. I'm definitely printing it with the description and framing it on my desk at work. :)
Show Off ;)
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There can be only one!
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So... I was somewhat serious on this. Alan.... would be willing a to DM a Dungeon Buddy tournament? Pre-made characters.... etc. PvP might happen. I would be willing to take care of gift subscription prize ($30, $20 and $10.) Would be willing to let you pick winner so long as it's not Wes, Vince, Aaron, Brian... who else is on my festivious list.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
I would, but my DMing probably leaves a lot to be desired :( That said if anyone knows Abed Nadir, and can recruit two teams to compete in a race to the top of the Black Tower...

Edited 1418689806
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: My wife said it looks just like me. :). (How does she know it's not my evil twin though! (Probably because he's an electrical engineer!)). I love that Alan even captured the eyebrow raise. =D What if you are the evil twin?!
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brian said: The Aaron said: My wife said it looks just like me. :). (How does she know it's not my evil twin though! (Probably because he's an electrical engineer!)). I love that Alan even captured the eyebrow raise. =D What if you are the evil twin?! SNAP!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Brian said: The Aaron said: My wife said it looks just like me. :). (How does she know it's not my evil twin though! (Probably because he's an electrical engineer!)). I love that Alan even captured the eyebrow raise. =D What if you are the evil twin?! Evil is just a point of view...