Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4E-When Sorrow Swept the Land, Tears of the Awa'Shiri 1600 (GMT-6)

When? 1600 CST(GMT-6). Soon as I have 6 people interested. I do not mind pushing back up to 2 hours.  Where? Here on Roll20, silly.  How Long?  First off, it depends on how you roll. If you're not hitting anything it can take forever. This isn't about finishing the campaign more just playing it. But it can take a very long time and if players are eager I do not mind setting a "checkpoint" for them to pick it up again another time (assuming all players want to) Session ends at 2030 regardless of start time. What's allowed? Level 4 characters; you are allotted 1500g for items. Choose wisely! There are no class/race restrictions as long as your character is deemed legal (22 point buy for Ability Scores) and you can explain it.  I would stress Primal classes fit best overall with this corrupted affront to nature, as well as Divine as this phenomenon is clearly unholy! The only true rule: Be Creative. I will let you get away with a lot as long as you give me a reason to. (Example: I want to grapple the dragon. Why? I want to pin his head down so that the swordsman can get a better swing at it and the mage can cast at it while I am distracting it. Ok, attempt to grab a horn on the dragon's head as it sweeps at you.) ((and no, there won't be dragons...)) The Players: (6 Slots) Player Character Name Character Class/Role Codey Bo-Jim Goliath Cleric James Ander Rogric Halfling Fighter Andrew Bruldum Dwarf Bard Alan  Tyvek "Fuzzy" Kronin Human Rune Priest   Matt      Fills:Andrew, Eddie,  The Story: This is a side-plot to give players from my campaign a sort of... inside look on some NPCs they recently encountered. Do not expect your character to live, honor awaits you. The Awa'shiri are Hare-like creatures, on average they stand between 6-8'(before counting their 2-4' ears depending on their breeding). They are renown artisans, agile blade-dancers, and loyal warriors. In the Desert of the Walking Sands they make The Spears that Pierce the Sky their home. Over the last few years something has afflicted these people. Corruption. Sorrow, Greed, Anger. These were traits not known to be inside of these beings. Where before they would open their walls to travelers to allow escape from the desert heat, they now bar their doors, archers shooting down anyone who dares approach from the main entryway. You have received word, brave souls, of another entryway, and one that might take you to the very heart of the Spear. The seasons are shifting, even the cosmos screams it. Will you give your all to free these people? Will you drum up the courage to delve deep in to the heart of the world and fight what veterans have come to fear? Please respond with the following Character name, Race/Class, Role What time works best for you between 1600-1800, remember sooner we start further in you can get.
***I am in the process of whipping up some Pre-Gens for those who prefer to use them***
--Canceled for today-- Rescheduled for Tuesday 2100 (Gmt -6)
To save me the trouble of reposting: You can now find this in the LFG with the tag WSStL
Sounds fun and exciting and well thought out! This seems like people would really enjoy themselves if they were to try it! And the campaign your players are running also sounds really cool and deep in plot and thought! I would like to join this upcoming tuesday's session with a character I made named Bo-Jim, I think you will enjoy his witty banter! :D
One slot remaining; recommended Ranged Striker :3
If there is still room, I'd be interested in the role of Ranged Striker.
Kindly find us via the LFG posting (Tag is WSStL or Mutt :) )
I have a ranged assassin character sheet already made if you guys have space. Leon, Eladrin/Assassin-Bleak Disciple-Night Stalker