Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Bug] CSS wont load to character sheet preview

Hi guys, Detailed Description of the Problem I have been working on a custom character sheet for a few days now and have experienced a problem with the CSS style tab where it will not load. I managed to fix my problem by clearing my cache, however it seems that I must do this every time I close the page and come back. Only this morning I have tried this trick and it doesn't seem to be working at all, the preview tab doesn't show any character sheet unless I delete one line of the CSS code (blank or code) it will show the character sheet but only the HTML layout, no CSS style. I have isolated the problem to my PC only, by testing this on my partners PC and my laptop also works perfectly in other text editors like notepad++. Steps to Reproduce the Problem Occurs automatically when entering CSS and/or HTML in the Custom Character Sheet HTML or CSS tabs. Reproduced with basic CSS and HTML "hello world" example. Reproduced problem in IE and FF Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m ( no extension ) Windows 7 64bit Screen resolution 1920x1080 Might also note that I have kaspersky IS 2014 installed.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nab, do you have this issue on your computer if you are using the custom character sheet preview from Firefox? What if you refresh three or four times in a row? Does that right the problem? Does anything show up in the console log?
Yes it was completely isolated to my computer and across Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. But I have since managed to found and rectified the problem. It turns out, it was being blocked by Kaspersky Safe Money. A safe banking app that is attached the the standard Internet Security package. After I turned that off, I had no problem loading both HTML and CSS in the customer character sheet preview in all three browsers.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Great. I'm glad your issue is resolved, Nab. Happy gaming!