Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

EotE/AoR/F&D - Thursday 2130 CST

Digging Up the Dark "Who cares if they're xenophobes using us for their own gain. Just look at what we get to uncover!" - Xalé Elanis In the Outer Rim on what scans reported as an uninhabited system, Xalie leads her crew on an expedition sponsored by an "Unknown Benefactor" with clear ties to the Empire. Landing the Hummingbird in a small clearing the fever of excitement overtakes Xalé as she rushes off the vessel in search of discovery. System: see title Time: Thursdays 2130 CST (-6 UTC), Weekly. Seats Open: Right now, I am only opening three seats. I do have some individuals who have spoken interest prior to this post and will be bringing in one of my group's members as well as a player they are welcoming to tabletop rpg's. Experience levels: I welcome those new and old at this system and tabletops, you'll find I can be quite patient. After all, I am learning new things about this system as I have only hosted it for about a month now myself. Source Books: All currently released sources are welcome, as well as the F&D Beta. If you need, there is a fantastic character builder for the system I can provide. Characters: Base character creation meaning Race based EXP, and I will be running all three mechanics (Obligation, Duty, and Morality((Force Only))) Which means your starting funds can be quite absurd (or your exp if you go that route), I am welcoming only one Force-Sensitive character at creation to be in the party and as they are Imperial they're not expected to be Light Side. Outside of the player quoted above, you are all either Imperial employed or mercs hired by Xalie to help her with this dig. Republic spies are welcome ;-) When do we start? Tonight would be great! Otherwise we have to wait a whole week q.q If you have questions please email <a href="mailto:theresurgenceoftheguild@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">theresurgenceoftheguild@gmail.com</a> as my inbox here gets flooded upon refresh as it is. If you are interested in joining our full group you can find us at <a href="http://resurgenceoftheguild.boards.net/forum" rel="nofollow">http://resurgenceoftheguild.boards.net/forum</a>
Would love to join! However, I don't think tonight would work as I don't have a character drawn up and already have plans. Any chance you could link me to that character creator? I 100% understand that if someone is ready to go tonight for you that you should fill that slot. However, if that doesn't happen I can certainly make the next one and would love to join the group. I'd also be curious to know what the current group template looks like. I have a few characters floating around in my head but don't want to step on anybody's toes or put us at a disadvantage by making someone with a skill set too similar to someone else's. Thanks a ton!
I am interested in playing as I have been looking for a good Thursday game for awhile now and could even join tonight if I rush. I have ran both the Beginner Game Box Adventures for AoE/EotE and have picked up the core books as I really enjoyed the system. As for a character concept I was thanking along the lines of a type of alien scout type character, not sure of the species or class yet, I could work that up pretty easily. If you want me to put a rush on joining up and a character work up just message me here or email me at <a href="mailto:hedge_dragon@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">hedge_dragon@yahoo.com</a>
<a href="http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php" rel="nofollow">http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php</a>?... It is indeed a fantastic builder, makes pretty sheets and everything. As for the group make-up; The character mentioned in the synopsis is focused on the more Knowledge side of things as she is the Archaeologist. One of my other veterans is going to be taking the Force slot as a melee focused frontliner. As for the nooby of our table he hasn't said though I believe it was mentioned he wanted to do a sniper-esque character but waiting on word from him. King, as I had said in your post I did reserve a seat for you, Jacob I'm waiting on word from two others before I can open seats. If I don't hear from them in the next 2 hours you'll be welcomed. Also forgot to mention Rarity 5 items at creation is acceptable if you find the cash for them.

Edited 1421366867
Oooo im interested in this if theres still a seat avaliable i will be honest though i havent gotten a chance to read the whole book yet. Edit:Also if there isnt a seat is it possiable to sit on as maybe an silent observer role?
Denathil "The Mutt" Verasi said: <a href="http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php" rel="nofollow">http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php</a>?... It is indeed a fantastic builder, makes pretty sheets and everything. As for the group make-up; The character mentioned in the synopsis is focused on the more Knowledge side of things as she is the Archaeologist. One of my other veterans is going to be taking the Force slot as a melee focused frontliner. As for the nooby of our table he hasn't said though I believe it was mentioned he wanted to do a sniper-esque character but waiting on word from him. King, as I had said in your post I did reserve a seat for you, Jacob I'm waiting on word from two others before I can open seats. If I don't hear from them in the next 2 hours you'll be welcomed. Also forgot to mention Rarity 5 items at creation is acceptable if you find the cash for them. Excellent. I'm hoping to make a Smuggler for sure, just trying to decide if I want to go Pilot or Scoundrel. I really like the idea of him having a ship, but it sounds like there is already a ship involved. If that is the case, I can draw up another character.
As you would be joining us in session 2 (next week) it would be understandable to have a small craft of your own :D
Myself and Pony Load would be interested in joining as well if you still have seats open. We have played a bit, but are by no means experts.
I would love to join in if there's any room. I've played a few sessions before so I've got a decent understanding of the rules and I have a human mercenary leader character backstory all written up, just need to make a character. The sooner you reply, the earlier I can get started (or not). Feel free to PM me, or contact me via skype ( sethwinternight ). I appear as Gaston
Seats are currently filled up; sorry folks. If I manage to put together another campaign I will let others know (or one of the small army of people here man up and host!) As always, you are still welcome to join us on our forums!
Since he's filled and if you are die-curious about the FFG Star Wars game, check out my two one offs this weekend.
^^ Now THAT is what I want to see more of :D
Since Jahn has thrown some other options in here, I will also throw in a few other games I found using the lfg feature. Hope they help someone learn the system and get some playtime AOR - Beginner Game Jewel of Yavin - EOTE Adventure Hope you all find a game !