Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pop-out Character Sheet issue: completely blank

Hi I'm fairly new to the dev area and I've been trying to find a solution to this issue but haven't found one yet, so I hope this hasn't already been asked before. Problem: When opening the pop-out character sheet in Firefox, the window appears but the content is completely missing (except for the individual subheadings of the sheet). Refreshing the pop-out makes the window completely blank. This is what it looks like: When I click 'edit', it opens the character sheet as normal within the original page, and edits there. Clearing the cache does not seem to help. Reproduction: I actually am not exactly sure how this happened in the first place. The first time this issue occurred, my internet was on cap so it was loading everything very slowly. It would load the character sheet the first time, but then it timed out (this was several weeks ago). Since then, even when my internet is back to normal, as it is now, the above issue still persists. I am not sure if this is a browser compatibility issue, or I've messed up some sort of cookie or saved option within Firefox. No matter if I log out of the dev roll20, or jump out of the campaign, or refresh the campaign page, it does not solve the issue. When I the campaign in Chrome (version 39.0.2171.99 m), this issue no longer happens. Setup: Firefox 35.0, Windows 8 64 bit, wired internet, using the dev roll20. Javascript and Cookies are enabled, Flash: 16.0.-1 (not sure if these make any difference).
1421819401
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Can you provide a console log?
Ah, I knew I was missing something: Console log on the roll20 campaign page (from the moment I log into it until I click on the pop-out window): Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> https://*.opentok.com <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> editor:8 Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> https://*.opentok.com <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net</a> editor:9 70 app.js:27 "TOUCH SUPPORTED: false" app.js:28 "USING WEBGL ACCELERATION..." app.js:28 "WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS" app.js:28 "select" app.js:23 "Switch mode to select" app.js:23 "Initializing new dice engine with randomness..." app.js:38 "Using random entropy" app.js:38 "Compiling sheet..." app.js:40 "Finding sheet rolls..." app.js:40 Object { str-base: Array[1], str-enhance: Array[1], str-misc: Array[1], str-drain: Array[1], str: Array[1], str-temp: Array[1], str-damage: Array[1], str-penalty: Array[1], dex-base: Array[1], dex-enhance: Array[1], 676 more… } app.js:40 "window resize" app.js:41 "Final set zoom!" app.js:28 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:28 "Final set zoom!" app.js:28 "tuts loaded" tutorial_tips.js:7 Loading mixed (insecure) display content on a secure page "<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=paizo.com/image/content/Logos/PathfinderRPGLogo_500.jpeg&quot;[Learn" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=paizo.com/image/content/Logos/PathfinderRPGLogo_500.jpeg"[Learn</a> More] jquery.min.js:2 Use of attributes' nodeValue attribute is deprecated. Use value instead. app.js:40 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:2 "Final page load." app.js:34 "Scan for new plays!" app.js:34 "Auth'ed." app.js:33 "Go post auth!" app.js:33 "Scan for new plays!" app.js:34 "initial setup" app.js:33 "Got players value..." app.js:33 "joining game..." app.js:33 "Player -JN4pTNLEkKgN_cJwpXp is offline..." app.js:32 "Player -JZPc541i2aEmeN_T1fk is offline..." app.js:32 "Player -JZPe5Dg27XW3flB2OZ_ is offline..." app.js:32 "Player -JZPe72Vzq09uRDPemqU is offline..." app.js:32 "Player -JZPeFZhWB304YkZpslh is offline..." app.js:32 "Player -JZQSfUaTPh5eb3nHjHq is offline..." app.js:32 "Player -JZQhVDFoxAzR8PBXr2X is offline..." app.js:32 "Deferred finish joining..." app.js:33 "Firebase Online" app.js:27 "Full load page!" app.js:31 "We have 10 pages" app.js:33 "handle page changes" app.js:33 false app.js:33 "init active page!" app.js:33 "activate page!" app.js:31 "FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE." app.js:31 "initiatlizing video chat" app.js:39 "Connecting to WebRTC" app.js:39 "Do refresh link cache!" app.js:30 "Graphics: 8" app.js:31 "Paths: 3" app.js:31 "Refresh Journal List!" app.js:40 "Search took 7ms" app.js:40 "Cols: 2 Rows: 2" app.js:27 "Took 103ms to generate cache." app.js:27 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:31 "Cols: 2 Rows: 2" app.js:27 "Took 100ms to generate cache." app.js:27 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6703" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6703</a>... to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6703" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6703</a>... app.js:31 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:31 no element found ClientEvent:1 "setting src" app.js:31 "Cols: 3 Rows: 2" app.js:27 "Took 90ms to generate cache." app.js:27 no element found ClientEvent:1 no element found ClientEvent:1 no element found ClientEvent:1 "FIREBASE WARNING: on() or once() for /stg-campaign-34547-KZSQB1lRknho4f_3KCegtQ/hand-blobs/-J_-HdpJKtceqTrwp1VN/notes failed: Error: permission_denied: Client doesn't have permission to access the desired data. " firebase.js:35 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:34 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:34 "Connected to session" app.js:39 "Someone just connected." app.js:39 "It's us?" app.js:39 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:34 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:34 no element found ClientEvent:1 "Show Character View Dialog!" app.js:34 "--- RENDER CHARACTIVE VIEW ----" app.js:34 "Redoing charsheet html" app.js:34 "491ms to end of html" app.js:34 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:34 "Updating ALL VALUES" app.js:34 "Appending to sheetform" app.js:34 "Took 1150ms" app.js:34 no element found ClientEvent:1 "Was a dialog!" app.js:34 "Setting style element in child window." app.js:34 And when I click on the subheadings in the pop-up window character sheet, I get: Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. Let me know if I need to paste any more console entries, or other details.
It looks like you have some sort of extension in your Firefox (that blue shield thing?) Did you try disabling all addons/extensions and seeing if that fixed it?
Alright I seem to have found the culprit. For whatever reason, Evernote WebClipper interferes with the pop-out window, so disabling it fixes it. So for now it seems to be working. Sorry for bothering you and thanks for the help!
1421946391
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We're happy to help. I'm glad your rolling again.