Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drawing a "card" from teh deck completely scramble my map, and I can't fix it

I tried to drag a card from a deck onto the tabletop, and about half the items (mostly drawings and text) on my map layer moved. That included the main background image, which has moved a way down and to the right, so that most of it is out of the map area. I can't select it to move it back.
Okay, I enlarged the page to the point where I could select the main background image, dragged it back to its correct position, and sent it back to the back of the z-order. Most of the other damage seems to be the re-appearance of drawings that either I deleted or that had somehow ended up behind the background image. I've deleted them, and everything is okay. Still, dragging a card off a deck shouldn't do that.
Woah, that seems like a bad thing. I'll make sure the devs take a look.
Just a comment on the re-appearance of drawings... I've had that happen a couple times where I'll accidentally delete something and use CTRL-Z to undo only to have not only that thing reappear but also some of the drawings I'd already deleted. It can get kind of messy.