Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Loading bug

I change video audio chat and than I can not launch the game.it repeat loading screen.what should I do?
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Well,thanks for your help.I finally find out it need to wait a very~long time to open.I'm not sure if this is my online connection problem.I remember my campaign was ok at first,but when I change the Video + Audio Chat Tech , the problem came out.My web browsers are Firefox and Internet Explorer,the version all new.My systems are Win7 and Win8.
1422548035
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Oddesey, what would you define as a very long time? Can you provide a console log of what's going on during your log in?
When I open a campaign(Beacause I am DM),it will repeat loading.Everytime it seem succesfully log in , it return to loading again and again.It cost me about 1 hour to log in.
Give me a link to the campaign and I should be able to fix it.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/235176/to" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/235176/to</a>...