Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Error During Campaign Load. Stuck on loading screen. Content Security Policy Issue.

Hello. I am unable to join or launch any campaigns due to being stuck on the loading screen. Have tried disabling all add-ons, resetting the cache, and more for both Firefox and Chrome on Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X Yosemite. Here is the issue regarding the Content Security Policy. Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.opentok.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> editor:8 Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.opentok.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> ad And here is the issue associated with the js. ReferenceError: Firebase is not defined app.js:22 TypeError: d20ext.finalPageLoad is not a function startjs:35
1422642639
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeremy, do you have any browser add-ons or extentions that could be blocking Roll20 from loading in the necessary javascript? Could you also try temporarily disabling your anti-virus.
I've tested disabling all add-ons/extensions while having my anti-virus disabled. I've tried joining a campaign from my phone and that worked. So I believe I might have isolated the issue to either the wireless router or the modem. Are there any specific steps with that?
1422651036

Edited 1422651087
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeremy R. said: I've tested disabling all add-ons/extensions while having my anti-virus disabled. I've tried joining a campaign from my phone and that worked. So I believe I might have isolated the issue to either the wireless router or the modem. Are there any specific steps with that? Unfortunatley not since every router software is different. Have you tried from a different computer on the same router to make sure it's the router and not the one computer? If it is the router I would focus on the router's firewall protection and try white listing Roll20 and it's severs.
Yes...I have tried accessing Roll20 from another computer and was stuck on the loading screen as well. Will be looking into the router soon. For reference, which servers should be white listed?